Kids are very much like Hobbits.
Rather it’s likely that JRR Tolkien designed the Hobbits on a kid template.
- Kids don’t just have one breakfast, There’s also; second breakfast, elevenses, luncheon, afternoon tea, dinner, and supper.
- Kids would prefere to be barefoot, in fact who needs any body coverings?
- Their bedrooms very rapidly begin to resemble holes in the ground.
- They’re tiny.
- Extremely protective of their routine.
- Amazed by their wizardly dad.
Conclusive proof that Hobbits are modelled on kids.