There are some things that happen when you become a dad, somethings that are just expected:
- If you should lay down you will be stepped on, target areas include but are not restricted to: groin, neck, face, groin, entire back area, and groin.
- Time, like beer, becomes a commodity.
- The only real refuge you’ll have will be your garden shed or garage, in the kids minds it’ll be labeled as dangerous. you should close the door anyway, just in case.
- Did I mention that your groin will be a target for: heads, feet, hands, and bunt objects.
- Prepare to become an expert multitasker.
- This will be your greatest adventure ever.
There’s plenty more things to expect but I’m sure you’ll find out.