Having kids it’s hard, they’re always into something, always wreaking havoc. This is the expectation, this is the reality, and the sooner yu realise this the better off you will be.
You will need to accept that;
- Your stuff will get handled, and as a result will get broken. Any books that you’re reading will
- Any books that you’re reading will be so disrupted so often that you’ll never know where you were up to.
- Anything that relies upon the fidelity of surface, like a CD or Record, will be immeasurably damaged.
- Food will end up on every surface, whether that be bench or trousers.
- Being late will be a way of life, it’ll be like a religion to your family.
There will always be havoc when kids are involved.